We are leading the way to stabilize the economy with the Loan Modification Program that is helping keep more homeowners in their homes. Loan Modifications package looming mortgage payments into a more managable sum by restructuring the terms of your loan, whether it be the total amount or the interest rate. At SFforeclosure.com and Bay Area Short Sale Services, we are advocates of this shared goal and believe Loan Modification is one the best way to weather the storm.
Loan Modification Program seeks to accomplish the following for homeowners in financial hardship:
- Lowering monthly payments by lowering interest payments for five years (as low as 2%)
- After 5-year period, work up to current interest rate (fixed for 30 years)
- Reach up to 4 million financially-unstable homeowners
- Lenders given cash incentives to offer Loan Modifications to homeowners (to follow government guidelines)
- Identify distressed borrowers early to keep them in their home
to avoid foreclosure is to determine if you qualify for a Loan Modification. SFforeclosure.com and Bay Area Short Sale Services offers free consultations to help you determine your eligibility. The Loan Modification process is relatively simple and can be done on your own with our free assistance or we can refer you to qualified consultants that take care of the entire process for a fee.
for those not qualified, is to realize that you are not at the end of your rope! Short Sale is always an option for those who owe more on their property than its present market value. We are the experienced and trusted leading Short Sale and Pre-Foreclosure consulting group in the Bay Area. Ildiko Pali, broker/owner of Princeton Real Estate, SFforeclosure.com and Bay Area Short Sale Services, is an expert in Short Sales and has successfully completed hundreds of Short Sale transactions in the Bay Area. Ildiko has over 37 years of real estate experience and began Pre-Foreclosure consulting in 1995. She trained over 300 Bay Area realtors in Short Sale transactions and created to provide alternatives to foreclosure.
For updates on President Obama’s Homeowner Rescue Program, or to find out if you qualify for Loan Modification, please contact us or call @ (415) 412-8721.
Do I Qualify for Loan Modification?
- Are you able to make your mortgage payments now?
- Are you making your mortgage payments regularly?
- Are you currently living in your home?
- Have you recovered from financial hardship?
If you answered "YES" to all of the above questions, even if you have already received a Notice of Default, there is a good chance you may qualify for a Loan Modification.
Contact us immediately or call (415) 412-8721 to begin the process with your lender.